Welcome to DIY & Makers Family!
Arduino Starter Kit is a getting-started-kit for makers and Inventors. If you are looking to make any electronic device, this is the right kit for you, with which you can learn & explore basics of both programming and electronics. It includes most popular maker development board/microcontroller (referred as brain of electronics) Arduino UNO.
This kit is designed to get anyone started with electronics, programming and programmable electronics in a matter of hours. You can learn basic concepts and usecases of designing electronic devices and solutions. You can make any cool electronic project/gadget or get started with basics of robotics using this kit.
With this kit you will learn how to program microcontrollers/development boards (brain) and connect them with different input devices (sound, light, gestures, cameras, temperature sensors, gas sensors etc.) and output devices (actuators, motors, buzzers, speakers, displays, indicators/LED’s). Programming microcontroller will be in a way like controlling a switch digitally by connecting input and output devices to the brain and then instructing them how to take information from one device and deliver it to another.
Introduction to Arduino platform along with interfacing of different sensors. This will help anyone understand the best level of technology available to solve real life problems.
Pre-Requisite Skills Needed:
- Basic mathematics
- Basic understanding of computer
- Know-how of using computer and installing software
What do you need to learn before getting started?
- Basics of Electronics
- Understanding Input and Output Pins
- Understanding Programmable Electronics
- Basics of Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Understanding Inputs & Outputs
What’s in the Box:
Getting Started Tutorials:
Here are few tutorials to get started with different components inside the box. These tutorials are meant to teach the interfacing of different components with micro-controller. You will be able to understand the working along with a little theory on how and where to use these components in your applications.
- Arduino Programming Basics
- Setting Up Environment
- Getting started with Arduino boards and programming
- LED blink with Arduino – Digital Output
- Push button and LED with Arduino – Digital Input & Output
- LED brightness control with Arduino – Analog Input & Analog Output
- Buzzer with Arduino – Analog Output
- Ultrasonic Sensor with Arduino
- DC Motor control using Arduino
- Servo motor with Arduino
- Serial Monitor and Serial Communication using Arduino UNO
- LCD with Arduino UNO
- Temperature & Humidity Sensing with DHT & Arduino
- Microphone with Arduino UNO
- Matrix Keypad with Arduino UNO