Welcome to DIY & Makers Family!
Are you crazy about robots? Always wanted to make your own Remote Control car that can be controlled with your smartphone or your voice? Well this is the right kit for you then. You can get started with robotics by making your own robotic car and learning basics of programming, electronics and robotics. Its a basic learning kit for Arduino in flavor of Robotics.
With this kit you will make your own programmable robotic car. You will learn how to program Arduino (Brain) and interface it with different sensors (line sensor, light sensor, distance sensor, color sensor, bluetooth, microphone) and actuators (motors, buzzers, lights, speaker etc.). Programming is in a way using Arduino as a digital switch to turn on and off motors or control their speed with respect to different inputs e.g. sending a value from Android App or sensing an object in front of car.
Introduction to Arduino platform and Robotics along with interfacing of different actuators and sensors. This will encourage anyone to make any usecase of a robotic arm. Making, playing and learning will never end.
Pre-Requisite Skills Needed:
- Basic mathematics
- Basic understanding of computer
- Know-how of using computer and installing software
What do you need to learn before getting started?
- Basics of Electronics
- Understanding Input and Output Pins
- Understanding Programmable Electronics
- Basics of Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Understanding Inputs & Outputs
What’s in the Box:
Getting Started Tutorials:
Get started by assembling your car and putting things on it one by one. All you need to do is follow the assembly guide to assemble your robotic car. After that, follow your favorite tutorials to learn more and make your dream projects.
Assemble your Robotic Car by following our tutorial below:
Assembling of Robotic Car
After the assembly of your car, you can follow our tutorial on how to do the wiring of your robotic car, check our tutorial below:
Wiring of Robotic Car
Now you know how you can wire your robotic car and put different components on it, now you can make any of the below projects with your robotic car kit:
- Autonomous (Obstacle Avoidance) Robotic Car using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Program Robotic Car with Graphical Programming
- Obstacle Avoidance Car with Graphical Programming
- Programming your Robotic Car
- Obstacle Avoidance Car
- Line following Robotic Car
- Light following Robotic Car
- Control your Robotic Car with Bluetooth & Android App
- Color sensing Robotic Car