Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi, and features two high intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording! The IR LED’s are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m. The camera also features an adjustable 3.6mm focal length lens and 75.7 degree viewing angle.
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is therefore able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera. Compatible with all revisions of the Raspberry Pi
- 5 Megapixel OV5647 Camera
- 2 x 3W high-power 850 infrared LEDs:
- Onboard photoresistor to detect ambient light
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.8
- Focal Length : 3.6MM (adjustable)
- Diagonal : 75.7 degree
- Sensor Resolution : 1080p
- Dimension : 25mm x 24mm
- 4 screw holes
- Used for both attachment and 3.3V power supply
- Supports up to 2 infrared LEDs
- Raspberry Pi Camera Board × 1
- Infrared LED Board × 2
- 15-Pin FFC CSI Cable × 1
- Mounting Hardware
The LEDs intensity is limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, please ensure you have an adequate Raspberry Pi power supply installed. LEDs running at full intensity can get hot, please take care during prolonged use.